Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Whole30 Day One

I started the Whole30 yesterday, and it went pretty much as expected.  I was off work because of Memorial Day, so I spent some of the day lounging around in bed reading, and even went on a bike ride, although not a very long one and with plenty of stops along the way.  I have a feeling my energy is going to be zapped this week, and I will want to lie in bed when I get home.  I am okay with that, because I know my body is adjusting.

Today, I had:

2 eggs scrambled in coconut oil, salsa, and 2 pieces of bacon.  I know I am supposed to avoid the processed bacon, but I can't afford to get the whole30 approved yet, so I ate what I had.

hamburger patty, wiener, mustard, lettuce, tomato, blueberries.  Not sure I ate enough at lunch because I was pretty hungry afterwards.

hamburger patty, brussel sprouts with clarified butter and bacon, strawberries.  I drank water with all of my meals and plenty in between. 

I missed my diet cokes and missed snacking in between meals, but all in all, I managed to make it through the day, and was in bed shortly after ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment